OUR AUSTRALIA PROJECTS
Our Australian projects encompass landed property, townhouses and luxury condominiums. Our projects are in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. Below is our ever-growing portfolio of projects.
NEWSTEAD SERIES, NEWSTEAD
2km from Brisbane CBD
Unobstructed view of the Brisbane River
Walking distance to train station & bus stop
Strong investment indicators
Positioned on the corner of Evelyn and Austin Streets, just five minutes to Brisbane’s CBD and mere metres away from the gorgeous Brisbane River, Newstead Series is an exclusive development of 1- and 2-bedroom luxuriously appointed apartments and townhouses at the heart of Brisbane’s trendiest suburbs.
Newstead embodies all the characteristics of a prospering suburb: a burgeoning population, infrastructure upgrades and proximity to expanding employment nodes. By 2031, 20,297 new residents are expected to call Newstead home — nearly half of which will be young professionals seeking rental accommodation with good links to their workplaces in Newstead and the CBD.
Newstead Series is surrounded by green parkland, wide tree-lined boulevards and is within walking distance of the Bowen Hills Train Station and several bus-stops and easy reach of the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital, banks, supermarkets, schools and tertiary institutions such as University of Queensland, Griffith University and Queensland University of Technology.
***** Prices from A$440,000 *****
- Median price increase of >5% p.a. for new property
- Median price increase of nearly 7% for resale stock
- 23% premium in median weekly rents over Brisbane City as at March 2015
- Population to grow by 20,297 new residents from 2014 – 2031 (data from ABS & Queensland Office for Economic & Statistical Research)
- Over A$14 billion infrastructure recently or under construction to benefit the area
- More than 25,000 new jobs anticipated by 2031 & upwards of 25,000
Newstead Series Property Features
- Car parking
- Unobstructed views of the river
- Island benches in kitchens
- European gas cook tops & stainless steel European appliances
- Integrated storage design
- Communal facilities: Swimming pool, landscaped gardens, sauna, BBQ & recreational areas
RIMA, 22 LYGON STREET
1-, 2- & 3-bedroom apartments just 3km from the CBD
10 mins to University of Melbourne
12 mins to RMIT University
Located on 22 Lygon Street, RIMA is surrounded by some of the most popular retail institutions, watering holes and eateries in the city. It is in perfect proximity to two of Australia’s finest universities – the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, Brunswick. Everything is a tram or bus ride way!
Design-wise, RIMA is a polished ensemble of clean lines, steel and glass, whilst the interiors offer spectacular views, well-configured and seamless spaces and abundant natural lighting. RIMA’s rooftop club is a fabulous hideaway from the hectic Brunswick and Lygon pace, complete with a terrace lounge with open fire place, dining area with barbecue, teppanyaki grill, bar and a cosy outdoor cinema – surrounded by uninterrupted views of the city; a perfect spot for entertainment.
***** Prices from A$480,000 *****
- Capital growth averaging 5.06% p.a. over the last 10 years (translates to more than 70% growth over 10 years, making a $500K apartment worth $850K)
- Vacancy rates of 2.1% (vs 2.9% in Metropolitan Melbourne)
- 28.6% are within the 25 – 34 age group (vs 15.4% in Greater Melbourne)
- Residents able to pay higher rental – 17.4% earn more than $1,500 per week (vs 12.9% in Greater Melbourne)
- Only 10 mins from University of Melbourne and 12 mins from RMIT University
- Only 3km to Melbourne CBD
- Convenient public transportation: tram & bus
- European-style design
- Bosch kitchen fittings
- Seamless spatial integration & ample natural lighting
- Car parking
- Rooftop terrace, bar & cinema
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in Historical Collingwood just 3.2km from the CBD
Collingwood is one of the hottest property spots for young professionals. Hip, happening, historical and increasingly gentrified, Collingwood is home to some of Melbourne’s best food and retail outlets, art, culture and fashion. This former industrial hub is now a magnet for creative people – artists, musicians, designers and their ilk.
Nestled between Ftizroy Garden’s miniature village (South), Yarra Boulevard’s cyclist and kayaker haven (East) and Carlton Gardens’ historical, manicured lawns (West), Lantern is centrally located, cutting a striking silhouette in this modern Melbourne suburb. Head to Smith Street – just one block away from Lantern – for a trip to the vintage boutiques, inventive bars, street art, amazing eateries and lots of shopping.
A lovely neighbourhood, with excellent connectivity by train, tram or bicycle paths, minutes away from the CBD!
- 0.7% vacancy rate – strong rental market, tighter than Melbourne’s 4.4%
- Only 3.2km to the CBD
- Only 2.1km to Melbourne Uni
- Accessibility: the iconic tram 86!
- Increase in property median pricing in Collingwood
- Collingwood average household income is 10% higher than Victoria’s
- >50% of Collingwood population are young professionals and in managerial roles
- European-style kitchens
- Upscale Bosch appliances
- Porcelain benchtops & splashbacks
- Grey oak timber floorboards
- Roof top recreation deck & al fresco dining
- 24-hr CCTV security & access to selected floors
- Car parking for selected units
- 6% rental guarantee
- Highly sought-after area
- Centrally-located in Windsor, within Chapel Street precinct and between Prahran & St Kilda
- Walking distance to Prahran Train Station & Windsor Train Station
- Minutes drive to Melbourne CBD
- Minutes from Albert Park Lake & St Kilda Beach
THE ELFIN, SOUTH YARRA
Inspired by luxury hotel living. Only 6 minutes from Melbourne CBD
Imagine living in the most sought-after precinct of Melbourne, but at a portion of the exorbitant prices. Where the heart of the CBD is only a 3.4km distance, educational institutions are within the locale and transport transit points are 5 minutes’ walk away.
Introducing The Elfin, South Yarra, a development inspired by luxury hotel living, located a stone’s throw from Toorak, one of Melbourne’s most expensive suburbs in the South Yarra precinct. Comprising 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, The Elfin features elegant draperies, high quality finishing and Miele appliances within an integrative and stylish interior. And at far more attractive prices than other projects in this expensive neighbourhood.
The Elfin is the perfect investment vehicle for savvy investors. Here’s why: the property market in South Yarra is at its highest, with house and land prices having rocketed in the last 6 months.In June, a dilapidated house in South Yarra sold for AUD$2mil, whilst seven out of Melbourne’s 20 most expensive property sales were from Toorak, South Yarra.South Yarra has become the preferred location for high-end developments. Don’t miss this great investment opportunity!
- South Yarra population forecast to grow at 5.4% p.a.
- 41% South Yarra residents live in single person households supporting the demand for more 1 bedroom apartments
- South Yarra has experienced average rental growth of 6.2% p.a. since December 2005
- Tight vacancy rates at 2.9% since Sept 2014
- South Yarra – Melbourne’s most liveable suburb (*Liveable Melbourne survey by Tract Consultants and Deloitte Access Economics 2011)
- 1.6km from Toorak, Melbourne’s most expensive suburb
- 3.4km from CBD
- 6 mins train ride from CBD
- 5 mins walk to tram and bus stops, Chapel Street, supermarkets & amenities
- Storage area
- 127 restaurants within a 15-minute walk
- High security
- Storage area
- High quality finishing
- Stone bench tops and Miele appliances
Want more information? Call us at 03-2162 2260!