On behalf of the developer, we are pleased to present the latest update from the construction site of Lantern Apartments in Collingwood, Melbourne. Kindly click on the image below to enlarge.
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in Historical Collingwood just 3.2km from the CBD
Collingwood is one of the hottest property spots for young professionals. Hip, happening, historical and increasingly gentrified, Collingwood is home to some of Melbourne’s best food and retail outlets, art, culture and fashion. This former industrial hub is now a magnet for creative people – artists, musicians, designers and their ilk.
Nestled between Ftizroy Garden’s miniature village (South), Yarra Boulevard’s cyclist and kayaker haven (East) and Carlton Gardens’ historical, manicured lawns (West), Lantern is centrally located, cutting a striking silhouette in this modern Melbourne suburb. Head to Smith Street – just one block away from Lantern – for a trip to the vintage boutiques, inventive bars, street art, amazing eateries and lots of shopping.
A lovely neighbourhood, with excellent connectivity by train, tram or bicycle paths, minutes away from the CBD!
***** Prices from $426,000 *****
- 0.7% vacancy rate – strong rental market, tighter than Melbourne’s 4.4%
- Only 3.2km to the CBD
- Only 2.1km to Melbourne Uni
- Accessibility: the iconic tram 86!
- Increase in property median pricing in Collingwood
- Collingwood average household income is 10% higher than Victoria’s
- >50% of Collingwood population are young professionals and in managerial roles
- European-style kitchens
- Upscale Bosch appliances
- Porcelain benchtops & splashbacks
- Grey oak timber floorboards
- Roof top recreation deck & al fresco dining
- 24-hr CCTV security & access to selected floors
- Car parking for selected units