On behalf of the developer, we present updates from the construction site of Opto House (London Spring Place) Block C in Luton, UK. These updates from the developer are as at end May 2017. Kindly click on the image below to read, flip and enlarge the report.
Construction at Block C are reported to be on target for a Q4 completion according to the developer.
London Spring Place Highlights
London Spring Place is a brand new, purpose-built student accommodation development comprising fully-managed en-suite rooms and self-contained studio suites across three blocks. En-suites are arranged in clusters of 6 with access to a communal living area and kitchen. Self-contained studio suites will contain en-suite bathrooms and a fully functional kitchenette.Beautifully furnished with a wide range of amenities and facilities, London Spring Place is one of the most ideal student accommodations in the region. It is located within walking distance to the University of Bedfordshire, the shopping mall, and the train station with easy and convenient access to central London in 22 minutes!
- 8% NET p.a. assured for 5 years
- No bad debt as parental guarantor in place
- 24,000 students but less than 5,000 available purpose-built beds
- 250-year leasehold
- 3% interest paid on deposited funds
- Established Developer with exemplary track record
- Target completion date September 2017
- En-suite and studio suites
- 24 hour CCTV security and controlled building access
- Communal courtyard
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym
- Cinema room
- Onsite management team & manned reception
- Lounge area with LCD TVs
- Study and meeting rooms
- Visitor parking
- Games room with pool table & gaming stations
- Onsite laundry
- Outdoor leisure and sports facilities to include beach volleyball, basketball, table tennis &
an outdoor cinema