Our UK Projects
We market a wide range of property in the United Kingdom, including residential and student property. Below is our ever-growing portfolio of projects
CLARENCE GROVE, MANCHESTER
Great Investment Opportunity in Care Homes Sector
Clarence Grove is a fantastic investment opportunity in the UK care homes sector. It consists of four separate ‘houses’, all contained within a substantial plot of land. This sprawling 91-bed facility offers much-needed, top-notch dementia and palliative care in the densely populated Greater Manchester area.
It is a fully-managed, income-generating asset that delivers respectable returns and a direct, positive impact on the lives of those in need of quality, affordable care.
Clarence Grove has 91 en-suite bedrooms, offering each resident much-needed privacy. There are several communal areas for the convenience of residents including multiple lounges, dining rooms, an activity room, assisted bathrooms, a hair salon and training room. A rolling schedule of refurbishments are planned to further enhance the home.
The home is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens to the rear and side, with seating areas, raised flowerbeds and a tranquil sensory area. There is also ample parking on the grounds.
- Completed & fully-operational care facility
- Experienced operator – 9th operational home
- 91 en-suite bedrooms
- 7 lounges, 4 dining rooms, an activity room, assisted bathrooms, a hair salon
- Fantastic location close to Manchester
- Priced from £75,000
- 8% rental income
- Assured tenancy for 25 years
- 125-year-long leasehold
- Exit strategies available
- Buy-back up to 125%
The Ageing Society in Greater Manchester
As with the rest of the UK, Greater Manchester faces a growing need for social care due to an increasing elderly population and rising levels of people living with dementia.
A seventh of Greater Manchester’s population – around 400,000 residents – are aged 65-plus, a figure that is expected to increase by around 20% by 2021 (32% for those aged 85-plus).
There are around 90,000 people in the North West of England currently living with dementia, with more than 29,500 of those in Greater Manchester. More than 3,000 people have been diagnosed with dementia in the past year in Greater Manchester.
A recent report suggests that Greater Manchester will witness an 85% increase in the number of people diagnosed with some form of dementia by 2036.
The rise in over-65s and cases of dementia has put greater pressure on local health and social services, and generated additional demand for new, sustainable high-quality care facilities staffed by dedicated professionals.
GREEN PARK VILLAGE , READING
A Beautiful Enclave
Minutes from central Reading, Green Park Village offers a stunning collection of New England inspired three, four and five bedroom houses, one and two bedroom apartments and three bedroom urban houses, on the banks of a beautiful lake. Set in 60 acres, this vibrant new community offers all the facilities that a local neighbourhood needs.
A brand new primary school, community hall, market square and an Extra Care home are at the heart of this sustainable new lakeside village. Across the road at the well established Green Park business centre discover an array of local amenities such as restaurants, a health and fitness centre, retail stores and year round events, for all to enjoy. A proposed new railway station at Green Park Village linking to Reading and Crossrail, will further enhance excellent travel connections into London and beyond.
Just a short walk from your home at Green Park Village will be the area’s first new primary school with the very latest educational facilities. The Oracle Shopping Centre and the Reading University is within a short drive away. Whether it’s by rail, car, bus or bike, Green Park Village offers easy links to Reading, London and further afield.
- 12 mins bus ride to Reading Town Centre
- 30 mins train ride to Paddington London/London City
- 2 miles from University of Reading
- Crossrail link stop connecting Reading to London city to be built in 2019
- 60-cre sustainable lakeside community
- 4.5% yield
- 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses & apartments
- Located close to Greenpark Business Centre, Arlington Business Park and Thames Business Park – working community within reach
- Established developer in London
Green Park Village is a mere 12 minute bus ride into the town of Reading, a town with a well-established reputation as a retail and entertainment destination. It was named the best place to live and work in the Good Growth for Cities 2015 Index (PwC / Demos) according to 10 key indicators of economic success and wellbeing, including employment, health, income and skills.
Reading is home to a number of business parks developments including Green Park, Arlington Park and Thames Valley Park. Top brands Microsoft, PepsiCo, Cisco, Symantec, BG Group, Oracle, Prudential, Foster Wheeler, Verizon, Huawei all have offices in Reading.This city enjoys excellent connectivity – there are over 200 trains a day linking Reading’s new £800 million station with London, including 26 minute non-stop services.
It also has a well-established reputation as a retail and cultural destination with two big shopping centres and a growing number of restaurants, bars and nightspots offers a wide choice. The lively arts and cultural scene features the famous Reading Abbey Ruins and Reading Museum while for music lovers, there is the Reading Festival which attracts world-famous artists to the town every year.
Reading is home to the University of Reading, ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world and incorporates the Henley Business School, one of the most prestigious global business schools. The University of Reading Malaysia is located in EduCity at Iskandar, Malaysia.
A brand new station is proposed which will connect you to Reading and Crossrail (to be introduced in 2019). This will offer fast access into London, the South West and Midlands. With easy road access directly onto the A33 and with quick connections to the M3, M4, M25 and Heathrow, Green Park Village is perfectly placed. Reading has an extensive bus network operated by a number of different operators and also benefits from its own ‘Ready Bike’ cycle hire scheme offering 200 bikes available for use throughout the town at 29 docking stations, including at Green Park.
SCHOLAR’S VILLAGE, BRADFORD
A Scholar’s Choice
Scholar’s Village sits within Bradford’s £750m Learning Quarter, just a two-minute walk from the University of Bradford main university campus. Bradford’s Learning Quarter is home to both University of Bradford and Bradford College, and was developed in partnership with the Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
Scholar’s Village boasts an excellent range of facilities that distinguish it from other purpose built and residential properties available locally. These include a gym and games room, as well as parking and secure bike storage, all within a pleasant and secure green compound. Students regularly stress the importance of living close to campus, and this excellent location means that residents are just a stone’s throw from their lectures, the students’ union and a range of other facilities integral to daily life.
Residents also benefit from being a short stroll away from the cinemas, theatres and museums that make up the bustling city centre. on top of this, there is a wealth of convenient amenities right on the doorstep. Sainsbury’s supermarket is just down the road, and there are several nearby restaurants, bars and cafes that are popular student hangouts.
Price from £46,950.
- 8% – 10% NET fixed income: every year for 10 years
- Immediate income
- Proven occupancy levels
- Prime location: 2-minute walk to campus
- Fully managed: every detail, every day
- Flexible resale options
- Total of 497 ensuites and 7 studios at the development. We are currently selling phase 1 which consists of 120 ensuite units.
Bradford sits at the heart of the UK, with excellent motorway links to the rest of the country. The Leeds Bradford International Airport provides three daily flights to London, and Manchester is just an hour away by train.The city ranks fifth in the UK for both the growth and size of its population. It has 38,000 students, with the university planning for a 30% increase in numbers by 2024.
Manchester’s most Exclusive Riverside Residence
Located on the banks of the River Irwell and adjacent to the historic quarter of Castlefield, Downtown is a prestigious “hotel-style” development, comprising 368 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments. The Manhattan-inspired development has been specifically designed to exceed all expectations, ultimately enhancing the lifestyles of its residents.
Downtown is Manchester’s premier residence with a host of hotel-style services, including a concierge located within the lobby, an on-site gymnasium and spa, a media room for movies and communal roof garden.
For convenience, Downtown offers dry and cold storage rooms to facilitate supermarket deliveries, a postal room and a business centre with High Speed WiFi. There is also secure undercroft car and bicycle parking.
The ultimate in luxury waterside living, Downtown will be one of the most desirable and sought-after residences within the Manchester locality. With its iconic form, the development is a welcome addition to the region’s skyline while its position on the banks of the River Irwell, provides a central, yet calm location to reside. Standing out from other city centre apartment developments, Downtown has been inspired by lifestyles in Manhattan. Prices from £140K.
- 5 mins walk to Manchester city centre
- Financing available
- Good transport links
- Spacious lobby with casual seating and breakout zones
- Full service concierge service
- Communal roof garden
- Spa with steam rooms and changing facilities
- Media room
- Dry and chilled storage rooms
- Business centre with High Speed WiFi
- Secure undercroft car and bicycle parking
- UK’s no 1 city to live in
- No. 1 location in UK for rental yield
- Student population of 515,000 within an hour’s drive
- Home to 65 of the FTSE 100 companies
- £1.5billion city centre regeneration project
- £800million airport expansion
FALKNER PLACE, LIVERPOOL
Prestigious Living in Liverpool
Introducing Falkner Place, a new Georgian-inspired residential property investment located in the affluent Georgian Quarter of Liverpool.
This impressive project will see 109 residential apartments built, ranging from studios, 1-bed, 1-bed duplex and 2-bed duplex units.
The city centre suburb is an incredibly stylish part of Liverpool and it is home to one of the UK’s largest collections of terraced Georgian townhouses and Grade II listed buildings outside of London. The development itself is set against a leafy backdrop and it is surrounded by streets lined with stunning period properties which have been renovated back to their former glory. The Georgian Quarter has a wealth of history and has housed famous residents over the years.
Falkner Place at the Georgian Quarter is just a short walk from Liverpool’s city centre and its main attractions, hospitals and universities. Residents will be well-positioned to capitalise on the continued regeneration of Liverpool’s city centre and its surrounding area.
- From £89,950
- 7% nett yield
- 3 years rental assurance
- Prestigious address
- Walking distance to universities & hospital
- Great transport links
- 10mins to the city centre
- Impressive on-site facilities
GOODMANS FIELDS – PERILLA HOUSE, LONDON
Goodman’s Fields’ Perilla House is the latest jewel to crown the city of London
Goodman’s Fields is a truly unique development in the heart of London, located within easy walking distance of the City of London and Tower Bridge. An array of local amenities and attractions lies within easy access by foot, taxi, tube or rail.
Featuring prominently against the backdrop of London’s skyline north of the Thames, the 21 storeys of Perilla House at Goodman’s Fields boast spectacular views towards Canary Wharf, the City and Greenwich beyond — proof of how close the development actually is to the city. The Tower of London, Whitechapel Gallery, St Katherine Docks, Spitalfields and The Barbican are just a short distance away! Other phases within the Goodmans Fields development are Meranti House, Satin House, Silk House and Kingwood Gardens.
Goodman’s Fields is an on-site venue with modern business equipment and superfast internet connections. The development will comprise a selection of high quality studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, all of which will benefit from 24-hour concierge services, a state-of-the-art health centre, including pool, spa, saunas and a fully equipped gym; business centre and residents private screening room.
- Walking distance to City of London
- Fantastic public transportation links
- Close to some of London’s best education institutions
- High specification building & fittings
- 24-hour concierge
- Gym & private screening room
- State-of-the-art health centre
THE ROYAL ARSENAL RIVERSIDE WATERFRONT, LONDON
Royal Arsenal Riverside Waterfront offers unparalleled views of the River Thames.
BREATHING NEW LIFE INTO LONDON’S MOST DIVERSE HERITAGE QUARTERS
Once the site of a domestic rabbit warren in the grounds of a Tudor house, in the late 17th century the area was developed for the manufacture of munitions, expanding the base at Gun Wharf. By World War 1 the Royal Arsenal had grown to cover 1285 acres and employ almost 80,000 people. Although closed as a factory in 1967, the Ministry of Defence didn’t move out until 1994 and for years the site has been a well-kept secret. Until now — as the Royal Arsenal Riverside, a stunning waterfront residence.
Ideally positioned to take advantage of all the capital has to offer, Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of the best connected developments in London with superb transport links. With DLR and rail on its doorstep, local buses just a short walk away, an on-site Thames Clipper pier and London City Airport close-by, residents can enjoy easy access to the whole of London and beyond.
Residents of Royal Arsenal Riverside will feel the benefits of the high-speed, high-frequency Crossrail from 2018. Connecting Canary Wharf, the City, the West End, and Heathrow Airport to commuter areas east and west of the capital, Crossrail will change the way people travel to key destinations throughout Greater London.
- High specification throughout
- Luxurious spa
- 20m swimming pool
- 24 hour Concierge service
- Gym and Cinema room
- Forthcoming on-site Crossrail 2018
- Half a mile of riverside walks
- 300m away from National Rail and DLR stations
- On-site Thames Clipper service
- Close proximity to London City Airport
THE RESIDENCE, MANCHESTER
Upon completion, The Residence will be one of the tallest buildings in the city, overlooking the River Irwell. This 1- to 3-bedroom apartment is perfectly located within minutes from the city centre.
DOORSTEP OF THE CITY
The Residence is only a few minutes’ walk from Manchester City Centre. It sits at the doorstep of Spinningfields (The Canary wharf of the North), Manchester’s main shopping and commercial district and Deansgate, the financial district of the city. The Residence occupies a prominent position within the stunning new £400 million Greengate Masterplan Project and, upon completion, will be one of the tallest residential buildings in the city, making it highly desirable for tenants. The regeneration of Greengate is expected to unlock £400 million of investment over the next 15 years.
Greengate, Salford, Manchester
300 units over 33 floors
1-bedroom, 2-bedroom & 3-bedroom
40% on exchange, 40% due on 9 Jan 2017 & 20% on completion
Available – Bank of China & HSBC
7% nett p.a. for 3 years
MANCHESTER – STRONGEST HOUSE PRICE GROWTH
Nationwide recently named Manchester as the UK city with the strongest house price growth in 2013 with values up 21% in one year. Manchester outperformed all other cities and the national average of 8.4%. Thanks to a large student and working population, Manchester now ranks as the no 1 location for rental yields by HSBC.
Manchester’s growing attraction to investors is driven by its economic performance, growing population and position at the centre of the UK Chancellor’s GBP7 billion ‘Northern Powerhouse’, but most important of all is the value investors can find in the city.
Property prices in Manchester remain 13.6% below their pre-recession peak, and conservative forecasts put price growth to 2019 at 20%. Meanwhile the city’s thriving lettings market has been recognised by HSBC as one of the UK’s top ten buy-to-let hotspots, recording the highest yields in the UK between 2010 and 2015 at 6.02% per annum. The average apartment in Manchester is just over a third of the price of an equivalent property in central London.
Transportation in Manchester is a breeze. Trams, buses, trains and cabs easily link the city centre to Greater Manchester including Northern Manchester and Salford Quays, where MediaCityUK is located. Meanwhile, infrastructure projects such as the HS2, a high-speed railway link between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and the One North rail project will boost the city’s accessibility. Further investment in Manchester Airport – the biggest development in the UK outside of London – will also increase the city’s connectivity with international markets.
Cornerstone International Properties proudly markets international investment property with high yields at low risk. Our portfolio comprises residential and purpose-built student property in cities across the United Kingdom (London, Luton, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, York, Glasgow, Scotland; Sheffield, etc); Australia (Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane) and Thailand (Bangkok). Our projects are concentrated in high-growth areas with great educational, infrastructural and job growth potentials. We aspire to make a difference in the lives of our clients by helping them achieve their investment goals through strong market research backed by third party experts and due diligence.
Disclaimer: Cornerstone International Properties does not provide tax & legal advice and accepts no liability. Readers are encouraged to consult a qualified tax or legal advisor for a thorough review.
Need advice or clarification? Call us for more information and/or to find out about our projects! Hotline: 03-2162 2260
AFFINITY LIVING RIVERSIDE
Exclusive waterfront living built for the discerning tenant, this purpose-built project is one of Manchester’s most exciting yet, walking distance from everything that matters.
UK’s no 1 Most Liveable City – EIU
Minimum 6% NETT yield p.a. GUARANTEED for 2 years
Potential 42% total ROI after 2 years completion
10 mins walk to city core
Exclusive Waterfront City Centre Lifestyle
Located at the heart of Manchester city, Affinity Living Riverside is an exclusive fully-managed waterfront development that combines the finest build quality with luxury services and amenities. Rising beyond the banks of the River Irwell, this new residential apartments spans 188 units over 16 storeys and boasts spectacular waterway views. Apartment units are larger than the market standard, with more liveable square footage than that of market competitors. Each unit is fully kitted out with quality fittings, making it easy for tenants to move in immediately.
Affinity Living Riverside’s exclusive features include gyms, private dining rooms and cinemas. The residence’s verdant public realm terrace is connected via a riverside footpath to Manchester’s current premier social and commercial hub – Spinningfields. Affinity Living Riverside is Manchester’s most exciting residential project yet, catering to the growing rental market in the UK.
*****2-bedroom apartments priced from £280,362*****
– Minimum 6% NET p.a. assured for 2 years
– Potential 42% total return on investment after 2 years completion
– Option of developer buy-back after 2 years completion at a 30% premium
– 10 minutes walk to city core & 5 mins to Spinningfields
– Purpose-built for the young discerning rental community in Manchester which comprises the youngest demographics in the UK (Gen Y)
– Manchester is the UK’s no. 1 city for property investment yields in 2015 – HSBC
– Manchester named as UK’s top property investment hotspot in the next decade – House Simple
– Manchester’s population expected to grow by 125,000 to 2.87 million in the next decade – ONS
– 70,000 new jobs will be created by Greater Manchester’s financial and professional services sector by 2025.
– 2 mins walk to Salford Central Station
– Communal residential spaces include Movie Room, Gymnasium, Living Room and Private Dining Rooms (accommodates 20 pax)
– Rooftop garden & Barbeque
– CCTV security
– Bike storage & parking
– Dry cleaning/laundry drop-off
– Larger space compared to market offering
– Dedicated app for rent payment, food delivery notification, reserve facilities, maintenance notifications, etc
LONDON SPRING PLACE (PHASE II)
Following the success of London Spring Place Phase I in 2015, we are now launching Phase II due to popular demand.
UK’s no 1 investment asset
8% yield p.a. GUARANTEED for 5 years
Location with strong rental demand
5 mins walk university, within 15 mins around city core
Exclusive & Purpose Built
London Spring Place is a brand new, purpose-built student accommodation development comprising a total of 386 fully managed en-suite rooms and self-contained studio suites across three blocks. En-suites are arranged in clusters of 6 with access to a communal living area and kitchen. Self-contained studio suites will contain en-suite bathrooms and a fully functional kitchenette.Beautifully furnished with a wide range of amenities and facilities, London Spring Place is one of the most ideal student accommodations in the region. It is located within walking distance to the University of Bedfordshire, the shopping mall, and the train station with easy and convenient access to central London in 22 minutes!
*****Price from £63,750*****
• 8% NET p.a. assured for 5 years
• No bad debt as parental guarantor in place
• 24,000 students but less than 5,000 available purpose-built beds
• 250-year leasehold
• 3% interest paid on deposited funds
• Established Developer with exemplary track record
• Target completion date September 2017
• En-suite and studio suites
• 24 hour CCTV security and controlled building access
• Communal courtyard
• Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym
• Cinema room
• Onsite management team & manned reception
• Lounge area with LCD TVs
• Study and meeting rooms
• Visitor parking
• Games room with pool table & gaming stations
• Onsite laundry
• Outdoor leisure and sports facilities to include beach volleyball, basketball, table tennis &
an outdoor cinema
VITA STUDENT VILLAGE YORK
Vita Student Village York is the latest and most iconic student accommodation project under the VITA brand.
UK’s No. 1 Student Property Brand
VITA’s Flagship Residence
Up to 10% Yield p.a.
5 mins walk from city centre
Flagship Student Residence
At the heart of the richly historical city of York lies Vita’s brand new flagship residence — Vita Student Village York.A 528-apartment village surrounded by lush landscape within a listed 19th century site spanning 25,000sqm, Vita York is the first private campus residence design of its kind. This is Vita’s largest ever student hub, complete with movie rooms, gyms, study and communal facilities and high-speed broadband.
*****Individual studios from £112,848*****
*****Commercial Property Investors – Building Price from £2m – £110m*****
Why York – Critical Undersupply
Vita York is strategically situated on Lawrence Street, the main route between University of York and the city centre. It’s the most centrally-located Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) in York, which has a critical undersupply of student beds (only 1,200 dedicated student beds in all of UK!). There are some 21,000 students in York, and 70% of students in York desperately need a place to live.
Why Vita Student – No. 1 Student Property Brand
• Guaranteed minimum 7% NETT returns for 5 years
• Properties experience up to 15% capital growth throughout the build process
• Current properties generating up to 10% NETT return
• Rental premiums of 15% on the market
• 8 residences 100% occupied from year 1
• Increased rents by 13.5% after 1 year due to high demand
• 33% rebookings in 1 month from 1st year
• Fully managed with no voids, no unexpected costs, no problem tenants – just high ROI
• 5-star student rating
• 2000 properties sold
Student Property Investment Highlights
• Global industry worth £200 billion
• 50% yields – higher than standard residential stock
• UK’s best performing asset
• 435,495 international students stay in the UK spending £6.3 billion on living expenses
• 2.3 million students study in UK universities, with 2% rise expected in applications
Vita York Project Highlights
• Fully integrated kitchen with SMEG appliances and Formica worktops with integrated four-ring hob
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Juliette or full balconies
• Fitted wardrobes, drawers, under-bed storage, study desk and dining table and chairs
• Fully fitted en-suite shower room with toilet and washbasin
• Wood laminate flooring throughout
• 40-inch Smart TV (wall mounted)
• Secure key fob entry door with intercom
WOLSTENHOLME PLACE, LIVERPOOL
Live in the epicentre of cultural and historical Liverpool, a stone’s throw from the iconic One Liverpool, Tate Gallery, Mersey Ferry & The Albert Dock.
Liverpool city centre
8% nett yield guaranteed for 3 years
A stone’s throw from everything and everywhere that matters
22% off-plan discount
The Epicentre of History & Culture
Imagine being at the centre of a quaint and cultural city bustling with life and steeped in history…Welcome to Wolstenholme Place, the latest £40 million development in the most desirable postcode in Liverpool.
Located five minutes away from the city’s attractions and top university campuses, Wolstenholme Place comprises a selection of studio and one-bedroom residential apartments with a panoramic view of the Liverpool skyline and the remarkable World Heritage Waterfront.
Liverpool is one largest economies in the UK, and home to half a million people, some of the UK’s top universities, football clubs (Liverpool FC & Everton FC), a staggering student population of over 53,000 and, of course, The Beatles!
*****Price from £77,950*****
– Prime location, prime rental market right in the city centre
– 8% nett yield guaranteed for 3 years
– Demand for housing from more than 53,000 students
– Projected return of 9% nett after year 3
– Thriving rental market
– Rental returns outpace London (source: HSBC)
– Exit to property market
– Fully furnished
– Fully managed by professional management company
– Large studio and 1-bedroom apartments
– Located in the city centre
– Walking distance to One Liverpool, Albert Dock, Mersey River, convenience stores and F&B outlets.
BRIDGEWATER POINT, MANCHESTER
Live the high life within close proximity of the exciting MediaCityUK and glorious Manchester.
Financing available up to 50%
Only 2.5km from Manchester city centre
Luxurious Living for the Discerning
Bordering directly on Salford Quays, home of MediaCityUK, Europe’s most acclaimed creative industry hub, and just a short walk from Manchester’s city centre is the fabulous Bridgewater Point. Manchester’s latest high-end residential development, Bridgewater Point comprises 220 residential units made up of stunning studios, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, and a selection of townhouses. All units are fully-furnished with the highest quality materials and appliances.
*****Price from £104,995*****
– Prime location, prime rental market only 2.5km from the city centre
– 6% nett yield
– Manchester’s house prices set to rise at least 22.2% in next 3 years
– Employment growth forecast at 3.8% between 2015 and 2020, outperforming Paris & Berlin (International Festival for Business ‘Beyond the City’ report)
– Huge population of 2.7 million: more than Glasgow, Edinburgh & Belfast combined
– Average home value in Salford increased by 12% in first half of 2014 (Zoopla)
– MediaCityUK has driven demand and property prices in Salford over the past 5 years
– Number of households grown by 10% in the last 10 years (Salford City Council)
– Private gym
– Bike storage facilities & car parking available
– Communal gardens
– Great transportation links (bus & tram)
– Fully furnished with top end appliances & furnishings
PARLIAMENT PLACE, LIVERPOOL
An exciting new purpose-built student accommodation in Liverpool — a city with more than 53,000 university students.
10% nett yields p.a. guaranteed for 3 years
Modern studio apartments
Minutes’ walk from surrounding universities and city centre
For residential and student living
Convenient & Accessible
Located in a student-friendly area just minutes away from the city centre, Parliament Place is Liverpool’s latest residential studio development featuring 116 self-contained studio apartments fully furnished to quality modern living standards. Parliament Place’s strategic location and accessibility to reliable transport links will appeal to a broad market of both working professionals and students alike.
Liverpool is one of UK’s most richly cultural and affluent cities, recently named the strongest location for job growth in England and home to several high-performing universities but with an acute under-supply of accommodation. Its city centre contains a wealth of restaurants, shopping, bars, pubs and Liverpool Lime Street — the city’s main train station with national rail services across the country.
*****Price from £64,950*****
- Guaranteed 10% nett returns pa for 3 years
- Property prices increased by 3.5% in Q1 2015 (Homelet)
- Recorded the highest job growth in England in May 2015 (CV-Library)
- Plans approved for a new £20.5 biocampus
Less than 15 mins walk from:
- University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University& other universities
- The Royal Liverpool Hospital & Liverpool Women’s Hospital
- Sydney Jones Library
- Bus stand
Less than 10 mins drive (or 15 mins walk) from:
- City centre
- Merseyside Waterfront
- Liverpool One Shopping Centre
- Liverpool Lime Station
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, galleries and museums
- Fully furnished
- 24/7 CCTV security
- Manned reception
- Onsite gym, recreation rooms & laundry service
- Bike storage & car parking
VITA STUDENT GLASGOW
VITA’s 10th purpose built student development in the exciting city of Glasgow.
Under 15 minutes walk to nearby universities
A stone’s throw from public transport hubs, F&B and amenities
Minimum 7% returns nett for 5 years
The Epitome of Cool Student Living
Vita Student Glasgow is the brand’s tenth development and represents an evolution of its proven approach. It has been modelled on both student feedback and the latest architectural developments. Not only is the residence the largest and most aligned with the needs of the modern student in the Vita Student portfolio, it is also located in a prime position in one of the largest student markets in Europe.
Not only is it situated in the heart of Glasgow’s popular West End – the city’s best performing property market – it is just a few hundred metres from the area’s largest university and at the entrance to a £1.2 million retail and leisure redevelopment of Glasgow Harbour.
Glasgow has been independently verified as one of the most secure places in the UK to maximise investment returns in the student property sector – an asset class continually identified as one of the country’s best performers.
-Conservative 7% nett returns p.a. for 5 years
-Investment is let, maintained and fully managed by Vita Student’s market-leading property management team
-Glasgow is independently qualified as the city with the highest student rents in the UK and identified as a student property investment hotspot
-80,000 students. One of Europe’s biggest student markets driven by six universities and free tuition
-Prime location. Located in the high-performing West End less than 500m from the University of Glasgow’s new global entrance
-Fully furnished self-contained properties with kitchen, en-suite and luxury living space.
-Collaborative learning space
-Common rooms with pool tables, games stations and TVs
-Free 100MB broadband & wall-hung LCD Smart TV in every room
-24-hour security and reception, as well as swipe card access to the building