On behalf of the developer, we present updates from the construction site of Oxygen Towers in Piccadilly, Mancester. To read, enlarge or flip, kindly click on the image below.
About Oxygen Towers
Oxygen is a 31 storey neighbourhood located in Manchester’s emerging Piccadilly Basin district. A short walk to the bustling bohemian Northern Quarter and regenerated Piccadilly hub, this new luxury development combines the highest build quality with 5 star hotel-standard leisure facilities and breathtaking views of a rising global destination.
Home to 12 luxury family townhouses at ground level, 345 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments above and basement car parking below, Oxygen sets a new benchmark in 5 star city living. Every apartment and townhouse is finished to exceptionally high standards.
Full height windows flood the space with natural daylight and balconies offer panoramic views over the city and the Peak District National Park beyond. At the heart of the building is a vibrant social hub which offers residents a wealth of luxury leisure amenities featuring a gymnasium, spa and shared outdoor spaces including a garden terrace of stepped allotments on the south corner of the building.
Specifications & Highlights
- 345 stylish 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments and 12 luxury family townhouses
- 3 distinct towers are connected by visible lift and stair cores
- Managed by Urban Bubble and Let by JLL
- Fully equipped gym, steam room, 3 oxygenated swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- Spectacular sky garden and communal pavilion
- 24-hour concierge facilities
- Valet Parking
- Business centre and flexible work space offered to residents for hire
- Cinema room and community hall
- Building’s south facing tiered allotments offer a place to grow and nurture a shared garden
- Street level with space for a shop and café on the ground floor
- Underground parking and stores for residents
- 6% rental yields
- Prices starting from £220,000