On behalf of the developer, we are pleased to bring our clients the latest updates from the construction site of RIMA in Brunswick East, Melbourne. Click on image to enlarge.
Located on 22 Lygon Street, RIMA is surrounded by some of the most popular retail institutions, watering holes and eateries in the city. It is in perfect proximity to two of Australia’s finest universities – the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, Brunswick. Everything is a tram or bus ride way!
Design-wise, RIMA is a polished ensemble of clean lines, steel and glass, whilst the interiors offer spectacular views, well-configured and seamless spaces and abundant natural lighting. RIMA’s rooftop club is a fabulous hideaway from the hectic Brunswick and Lygon pace, complete with a terrace lounge with open fire place, dining area with barbecue, teppanyaki grill, bar and a cosy outdoor cinema – surrounded by uninterrupted views of the city; a perfect spot for entertainment.
RIMA Investment Highlights
- Capital growth averaging 5.06% p.a. over the last 10 years (translates to more than 70% growth over 10 years, making a $500K apartment worth $850K)
- Vacancy rates of 2.1% (vs 2.9% in Metropolitan Melbourne)
- 28.6% are within the 25 – 34 age group (vs 15.4% in Greater Melbourne)
- Residents able to pay higher rental – 17.4% earn more than $1,500 per week (vs 12.9% in Greater Melbourne)
- Only 10 mins from University of Melbourne and 12 mins from RMIT University
- Only 3km to Melbourne CBD
- Convenient public transportation: tram & bus