On behalf of the developer, we would like to introduce the settlement team for LUMA, Windsor, and also provide updates on procedures leading up to completion and settlement. For queries on settlement, kindly contact the settlement team – contact details are found in the document below.
Kindly click below to navigate or enlarge the document which provides important information on settlement.
The Settlement Team for LUMA are Natalie Hanrahan and Tania Buttigieg. If you have any queries regarding your apartment leading up to settlement, please do not hesitate to contact Natalie or Tania at email@example.com
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your current email address and phone number, to ensure that you are receiving important communication leading up to settlement. Natalie or Tania should be in contact with you over the next few weeks to personally introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have regarding the process ahead.
This document also provides updates from the construction site of LUMA. The developer records that construction is on track to allow settlements to occur mid-August.
As well as the achievement of the milestone of the site crane being decommissioned, the following major constructions phases are progressing as follows:
- Kitchen joinery is approximately 20% complete.
- Plastering and painting is approximately 30% complete.
- Electrical, plumbing and mechanical installation is well underway with the rough-in phase approximately 65% complete.
- Glazing and balustrade installation is approximately 70% complete.
A true work of art, Luma is the latest in Australian contemporary living. Bold, bright and inspired by the culturally eclectic locale of Windsor, Luma features 91 luxurious 1- and 2- bedroom apartments. The project boasts a distinctive facade, lush landscaping and a sculptured roof garden, and tastefully nished apartment units. Luma is located in Windsor, between St Kilda and Prahran and within the popular Chapel Street precinct. Windsor is a bustling cultural district close to the CBD, Albert Park Lake and St Kilda Road, and home to the Arts Centre Melbourne, the National Gallery of Victoria and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- 6% rental guarantee
- Highly sought-after area
- Centrally-located in Windsor, within Chapel Street precinct and between Prahran & St Kilda
- Walking distance to Prahran Train Station & Windsor Train Station
- Minutes drive to Melbourne CBD
- Minutes from Albert Park Lake & St Kilda Beach