On behalf of the developer, we present updates as at Sept 2017 from the construction site of Phoenix Place in Liverpool, UK. Kindly click on the image below to scroll through and read the update.
About Phoenix Place
Phoenix Place offers the ultimate in contemporary purpose built student accommodation in Liverpool. Sited on Iliad Street, these studio and en-suite apartments are within walking distance of all of main university establishments and Liverpool City Centre, built as part of ongoing regional development in the area. The amenities within the immediate vicinityof Phoenix Place offer everything students need to make the most of student life. These include a fully equipped sports centre, gymnasium and swimming pool, the historic Greatie market and a large Sainsbury’s supermarket (due to open in 2017).
And whilst there’s plenty to do and see nearby, for those who wish to travel further afield, there is also easy access to the main routes out of Liverpool via road and public transport. This includes the Lime Street Train Station and the National Bus Depot which are less than a mile away.
Phoenix Place Investment Highlights
- Price from £49,950
- 9% nett yield
- 5 years rental assurance
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished studio & en-suite apartments
- Walking & cycling distances to main universities, city centre & amenities
Phoenix Place Location Highlights
- John Moores Byrom Street Campus – 9 mins walk
- Liverpool Hope University Creative Campus – 11 mins walk
- Lime Street Train Station – 16 mins walk
- Sainsbury Supermarket (due to open in 2017) – 8 mins walk
- University of Liverpool – 7 mins cycling
- Liverpool Town Hall – 8 mins cycling
- Royal Liverpool University Hospital – 7 mins cycling