Work on the construction site of One Wolstenholme Square has been ongoing with some milestones achieved since the last update from the developer in October 2016. Here are the latest updates as at END November 2016 with supporting images for reference.
While Block B steel frames are still in production, some significant achievements for this development is as follows:
- Block A upper floor complete
- Block A first fix M + E commenced to levels 1 – 3
- Block B reduced levels complete
- Block B concrete foundation bases ongoing
- Crane erected and operational
The Epicentre of History & Culture
Imagine being at the centre of a quaint and cultural city bustling with life and steeped in history…Welcome to One Wolstenholme Square, the latest £40 million development in the most desirable postcode in Liverpool.
Located five minutes away from the city’s attractions and top university campuses, One Wolstenholme Square comprises a selection of studio and one-bedroom residential apartments with a panoramic view of the Liverpool skyline and the remarkable World Heritage Waterfront.
Liverpool is one largest economies in the UK, and home to half a million people, some of the UK’s top universities, football clubs (Liverpool FC & Everton FC), a staggering student population of over 53,000 and, of course, The Beatles!
- Prime location, prime rental market right in the city centre
- 8% nett yield guaranteed for 3 years
- Demand for housing from more than 53,000 students
- Projected return of 9% nett after year 3
- Thriving rental market
- Rental returns outpace London (source: HSBC)
- Exit to property market
- Fully furnished
- Fully managed by professional management company
- Large studio and 1-bedroom apartments
- Located in the city centre
- Walking distance to One Liverpool, Albert Dock, Mersey River, convenience stores and F&B outlets.
CSI Prop proudly promotes international investment property with high yields at low risk. Our portfolio comprises residential property in cities across the United Kingdom (London, Luton, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, York, Glasgow, Scotland; Sheffield, etc); Australia (Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane) and Thailand (Bangkok). Our projects are concentrated in high-growth areas with great educational, infrastructural and job growth potentials. We aspire to make a difference in the lives of our clients by helping them achieve their investment goals through strong market research backed by third party experts.
Disclaimer: CSI Prop does not provide tax & legal advice and accepts no liability. Readers are encouraged to consult a qualified tax or legal advisor for a thorough review.
Need advice or clarification? Call us for more information and/or to find out about our projects! Hotline: 03-2162 2260