Our Australia Projects
We market a wide range of property across major Australian cities such as Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. These projects comprise townhouses, luxury condominiums and landed property in high-growth locations particularly in the CBD-fringe and close to universities and amenities. Below is our ever-growing portfolio of projects
ELEVATE, HEIDELBERG HEIGHTS
Raising the standard of modern living in Melbourne
Elevate presents modern living just a 22-minute drive from the Melbourne CBD. Advantageously set within Melbourne’s verdant northeast, it offers residents with a new air of contemporary living within the suburban area of Heidelberg Heights.
The development has a low-density 42 apartments spread over 5 floors, with vast balconies for residents to enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of their apartment units.
Well-equipped and undeniably convenient, Heidelberg Heights and its surrounding suburbs host a wide range of amenities. The epicentre is Burgundy Street, brimming with a sensational range of cafes, restaurants, grocers and retailers. Elevate also has access to some of the best health institutions in the state, with the Austin and Mercy hospitals just down the road.
For daily provision needs and to satisfy retail cravings, Elevate is strategically situated between two major shopping hubs, just a 6- and 7-minute drive from the Northland and Warringal Shopping Centres.
It is also surrounded by schools, while having easy access to buses travelling down Bell Street, and Heidelberg Train Station on nearby Burgundy Street, just a 5-minute drive away.
- 1- 3 bedroom units with vast balconies
- Car park space within the compound
- CCTV security cameras on all levels
- 6-min drive from Northland Shopping Centre, 7-min drive from Warringal Shopping Centre
- 5-min drive from Heidelberg Train Station
- 3-min drive from Austin Hospital, 6-min drive away from Mercy Hospital
- Priced from A$399K
- 4.8% rental income assured for 20 years
- Pay 10% now, balance at completion in 2020
- Financing up to 70% available*
- Completion: Q3 2020
*depending on bank T&C
About Heidelberg Heights
Heidelberg Heights is an established and highly sought-after residential area, with a large percentage of young and middle-aged residents attracted to the area’s liveability and high level amenities, in addition to its convenient proximity to the Melbourne CBD.
Located just 10 kilometers north of the Melbourne CBD, the suburb holds considerable appeal with a neighbourly and vibrant atmosphere while desirably combined with convenient accessibility to public transportation . Located in close proximity to the Heidelberg Medical Precinct, which features some of State’s largest hospitals, demand for housing within the area remains extremely strong.
Further evidence of the strong Heidelberg Heights property market is reflected by the average capital growth of houses increasing at 8.43% per annum and 9.91% over the last 12 months, amounting to a median house price of A$892,000.
Luxury living in the CBD
380 Melbourne elevates style, amenity and convenience to luxurious new heights. Its shimmering towers incorporate a variety of residences, a boutique hotel managed by one of the world’s premier luxury hotel operators, and a long list of class-leading amenities, all complemented by a selection of ground floor retail and the convenience of having the best of Melbourne on your doorstep.
Across the road from 380 Melbourne is Emporium Complex, Melbourne’s newest shopping centre, the Myer and David Jones departmental store, and Melbourne’s GPO with the world’s largest H&M store. A short distance away on Collins Street, lies the flagship stores of Prada, Gucci,Hermés, Bvlgari and Louis Vuitton. Five minutes away by foot, at the Queen Victoria Market or ‘Vic Market’, is where you’ll find the city’s biggest and best selection of fruit and vegetables, meat and fish, cheeses, small goods and deli foods. Top education institutions like the University of Melbourne, RMIT, and Victoria University are all situated within a 2km radius.
At 380 Melbourne, you’ll enjoy access to a phenomenal selection of in-house facilities including a gymnasium, 25-metre heated indoor pool, sauna, private dining rooms, cinema, karaoke, games rooms and rooftop garden.
- 1-3 bedroom units
- Car park spaces and extra storage available
- Amenities: gym, yoga/personal training studio, heated indoor pool, spa, sauna, private dining rooms, outdoor BBQ area, private cinema, karaoke room, games room, rooftop garden, library and residents’ lounge.
- Situated in the Melbourne CBD
- Prestigious neighbourhood surrounded by retail, F&B, and leisure
- 300m from Melbourne Central Railway Station
- RMIT 0.5km away (5-minute walk), University of Melbourne 1.6km away (10 mins by tram); and
- Victoria University 1.8km away (7 mins by tram)
- State Library 0.5km away (7 min walk)
- Prices from AUD 710k
- Up to 70% financing available
Luxury apartments in strategic Southbank close to the CBD
Melbourne Square is a verdant gateway to the city – a generous composition of open parkland, engaging spaces and sculptural beauty. It is located right across the Yarra river from Melbourne’s CBD, a 10-minute walk away. Within reach is the Crown entertainment precinct, Southbank arts precinct, the Royal Botanic Gardens and employment districts. Meanwhile, Melbourne’s top education institutions, namely Victoria University, RMIT and University of Melbourne are within a mere 4km radius of the project.
Melbourne Square features 1043 stunning units comprising 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, spread out over 69 floors. Exceptional quality fixtures and finishes are standard throughout all apartments, including timber floors for living spaces and Miele appliances. A variety of amenities await its residents such as a swimming pool, gym, sauna, cinema, private dining rooms games rooms, and even a Golf Simulator room! And like a luxury hotel, a dedicated concierge service is located in the sumptuous lobbies in both towers, supported by security patrols. Car park spaces are located on levels 2 to 7, together with secure bicycle storage racks, and cages for extra storage.
Melbourne Square is one of Central Melbourne’s largest mixed-use developments, and home to an array of retail and F&B outlets, a supermarket and child care services for the convenience of its residents.
- 1-3 bedroom units
- Luxurious fixtures and finishes
- Dedicated 24-hour concierge & security patrols
- Amenities: swimming pool, gym, yoga studio, sauna, cinema, private dining rooms, catering kitchens, games room, table tennis room, Golf Simulator room
- Car park spaces, secure bicycle storage racks, and extra storage cages
- Multi-level retail center containing a supermarket, specialty stores and cafés
- One of Central Melbourne’s largest mixed-use developments (>3000 sqm)
- 1km from the CBD (10 min walk)
- 1km from Victoria University (13 mins by bus), 2.5km from RMIT (21 mins by tram), and 3.5km from University of Melbourne (26 mins by train)
- Prices start from $450k
- Up to 70% financing available
- FIRB pre-approved, no extra FIRB fee
- Rebate of 5% available upon settlement
- Higher median unit price growth of 4.6% compared to South Melbourne ( 2.2%), Docklands (2.0%), and Melbourne CBD (-3.9%). (June ‘15-’16)
- High indicative gross rental yield of 5.0% p.a.
- Over $7 billion planned future infrastructure investment in Southbank through the Fishermans Bend Urban Renewal Area and Melbourne Metro Rail projects