Terms & Conditions
ECONOMY CLASS RETURN FLIGHT TO MELBOURNE
1. This voucher is awarded to individuals who successfully refer a client to purchase a UK or Australian property through the organiser or its designated affiliates, subsidiaries or Partners.
2. To qualify, all prospects must be officially registered on the CSI PROP referral page prior to making the referral. This will be done by filling up the form in the page with the name and contact details of the prospect(s) and referrer.
3. A successful referral is defined as the referred individual paying their initial down payment as required by the developers in full and a fully executed contract (signed by both the purchaser and the developer).
4. This voucher is valid for up to 1 year from the date the purchaser has both paid the down payment and fully executed the contract. Failure to utilize by redemption date will result in expiration of the voucher.
5. Referrals that are already within the organiser’s database prior to the referee’s introduction are not qualified for this voucher.
6. This voucher entitles the bearer to TWO (2) ECONOMY CLASS RETURN TICKETS to the above mentioned location.
7. This voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or prizes of the same or other value.
Flight reservation must be made via the organiser. Please provide details of the itinerary no less than TWO (2) MONTHS before departure date. Bookings are subject to availability and a maximum price/value of RM2500 per ticket inclusive of taxes. The organiser reserves the right and sole discretion to choose the flight and carrier.
8. After booking of flights is made by the organiser on behalf of the bearer, any subsequent changes in itinerary must be handled solely by the bearer. All additional charges arising from the said changes must also be fully borne by the bearer.
9. Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline, and any failure of the referee to comply with those terms and conditions shall not be the responsibility of CSI PROP and its associated companies, including their staff. The ticket is given in good faith, and any failure of the vendor to honour the ticket, whether its terms and conditions are complied with or otherwise, shall not be the responsibility of CSI PROP and its
associated companies, including their staff.
10. CSI PROP and its associated companies, including their staff, shall not be liable, apart from non-excludable liability, for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays, generally or irregularity which may be occasioned through the acts or omissions, defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of the airline or companies or persons engaged in connection with your ticket over whom we have no direct and exclusive control over.
11. CSI PROP reserves the right to terminate this referral program and voucher at any time at their sole and ultimate discretion.
12. CSI PROP and its associated companies, including their staff, shall not be liable whether in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.