On behalf of the developer, we present May 2017 updates from the construction site of Rima in the lively Brunswick East quarter of Melbourne, Australia.
Work is still in the preliminary stage, however, this is one of the most crucial parts of construction. At this point, the site has already been set up, while bulk excavation and basement works are ongoing.
Located on 22 Lygon Street, RIMA is surrounded by some of the most popular retail institutions, watering holes and eateries in the city. It is in perfect proximity to two of Australia’s finest universities – the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, Brunswick. Everything is a tram or bus ride way!
Design-wise, RIMA is a polished ensemble of clean lines, steel and glass, whilst the interiors offer spectacular views, well-configured and seamless spaces and abundant natural lighting. RIMA’s rooftop club is a fabulous hideaway from the hectic Brunswick and Lygon pace, complete with a terrace lounge with open fire place, dining area with barbecue, teppanyaki grill, bar and a cosy outdoor cinema – surrounded by uninterrupted views of the city; a perfect spot for entertainment.
RIMA Investment Highlights
- Capital growth averaging 5.06% p.a. over the last 10 years (translates to more than 70% growth over 10 years, making a $500K apartment worth $850K)
- Vacancy rates of 2.1% (vs 2.9% in Metropolitan Melbourne)
- 28.6% are within the 25 – 34 age group (vs 15.4% in Greater Melbourne)
- Residents able to pay higher rental – 17.4% earn more than $1,500 per week (vs 12.9% in Greater Melbourne)
- Only 10 mins from University of Melbourne and 12 mins from RMIT University
- Only 3km to Melbourne CBD
- Convenient public transportation: tram & bus
CSI Prop proudly promotes international investment property with high yields at low risk. Our portfolio comprises residential and purpose-built student property in cities across the United Kingdom (London, Luton, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, York, Glasgow, Scotland; Sheffield, etc); Australia (Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane) and Thailand (Bangkok). Our projects are concentrated in high-growth areas with great educational, infrastructural and job growth potentials. We aspire to make a difference in the lives of our clients by helping them achieve their investment goals through strong market research backed by third party experts and due diligence.
Disclaimer: CSI Prop does not provide tax & legal advice and accepts no liability. Readers are encouraged to consult a qualified tax or legal advisor for a thorough review.
Need advice or clarification? Call us for more information and/or to find out about our projects! Hotline: 03-2162 2260