Inspired by luxury hotel living. Only 6 minutes from Melbourne CBD
Imagine living in the most sought-after precinct of Melbourne, but at a portion of the exorbitant prices. Where the heart of the CBD is only a 3.4km distance, educational institutions are within the locale and transport transit points are 5 minutes’ walk away.
Introducing The Elfin, South Yarra, a development inspired by luxury hotel living, located a stone’s throw from Toorak, one of Melbourne’s most expensive suburbs in the South Yarra precinct. Comprising 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, The Elfin features elegant draperies, high quality finishing and Miele appliances within an integrative and stylish interior. And at far more attractive prices than other projects in this expensive neighbourhood.
The Elfin is the perfect investment vehicle for savvy investors. Here’s why: the property market in South Yarra is at its highest, with house and land prices having rocketed in the last 6 months.In June, a dilapidated house in South Yarra sold for AUD$2mil, whilst seven out of Melbourne’s 20 most expensive property sales were from Toorak, South Yarra.South Yarra has become the preferred location for high-end developments. Don’t miss this great investment opportunity!
- South Yarra population forecast to grow at 5.4% p.a.
- 41% South Yarra residents live in single person households supporting the demand for more 1 bedroom apartments
- South Yarra has experienced average rental growth of 6.2% p.a. since December 2005
- Tight vacancy rates at 2.9% since Sept 2014
- South Yarra – Melbourne’s most liveable suburb (*Liveable Melbourne survey by Tract Consultants and Deloitte Access Economics 2011)
- 1.6km from Toorak, Melbourne’s most expensive suburb
- 3.4km from CBD
- 6 mins train ride from CBD
- 5 mins walk to tram and bus stops, Chapel Street, supermarkets & amenities
- Storage area
- 127 restaurants within a 15-minute walk
- High security
- Storage area
- High quality finishing
- Stone bench tops and Miele appliances
Want more information? Call us at 03-2162 2260!