VITA STUDENT, GLASGOW
The Epitome of Cool Student Living
Vita Student Glasgow is the brand’s tenth development and represents an evolution of its proven approach. It has been modelled on both student feedback and the latest architectural developments. Not only is the residence the largest and most aligned with the needs of the modern student in the Vita Student portfolio, it is also located in a prime position in one of the largest student markets in Europe.
Not only is it situated in the heart of Glasgow’s popular West End – the city’s best performing property market – it is just a few hundred metres from the area’s largest university and at the entrance to a £1.2 million retail and leisure redevelopment of Glasgow Harbour.
Glasgow has been independently verified as one of the most secure places in the UK to maximise investment returns in the student property sector – an asset class continually identified as one of the country’s best performers.
Key Investment Highlights
- Conservative 7% nett returns p.a. for 5 years
- Investment is let, maintained and fully managed by Vita Student’s market-leading property management team
- Glasgow is independently qualified as the city with the highest student rents in the UK and identified as a student property investment hotspot
- 80,000 students. One of Europe’s biggest student markets driven by six universities and free tuition
- Prime location. Located in the high-performing West End less than 500m from the University of Glasgow’s new global entrance
- Fully furnished self-contained properties with kitchen, en-suite and luxury living space
- Collaborative learning spaces
- Laundry room
- Common rooms with pool tables, games stations and TVs
- Free 100MB broadband & wall-hung LCD Smart TV in every room
- 24-hour security and reception, as well as swipe card access to the building