WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you agree and accept these terms and conditions in full.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Licence to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, CSI PROP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to the website and the material/contents therein. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- The material/content on this website may be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (available at https://creativecommons.org/)
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without CSI PROP’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without CSI PROP’s express written consent.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CSI PROP makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, CSI PROP does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
- CSI PROP will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business – relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if CSI PROP has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit CSI PROP’s liability in respect of any:– death or personal injury caused by CSI PROP’s negligence;
– fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of CSI PROP; or
– matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for CSI PROP to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- By using this website, you agree and accept that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, CSI PROP has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against CSI PROP’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect CSI PROP’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as CSI PROP.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- You hereby indemnify CSI PROP and undertake to keep CSI PROP indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by CSI PROP to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of CSI PROP’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by CSI PROP arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to CSI PROP’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, CSI PROP may take such action as CSI PROP deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- CSI PROP may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- CSI PROP may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with CSI PROP’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and statutes of Malaysia, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Registrations and authorisations
- CSI PROP is a registered trademark and may not be used by any person(s) without express written consent.
- CI PROPERTIES SDN BHD E(1) 1797 is a registered entity with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers of Malaysia.
- Your data is protected by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- We respect your privacy and will not share your information with unauthorized third parties.
- The data you provided here will be used by CSI Prop to contact you for marketing related activity only.
- By providing your personal data to us, you consent to the use of your information for that purpose.
- To update your data, kindly call 03-2162 2260.
Level 3, North Block,
Wisma Selangor Dredging,
142D Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,